Helpdesk Engineer / Deskside Support Engineer
- Provide helpdesk and technical support for internal users on Desktop hardware, Microsoft Windows, Office, Outlook and networking
- Setup and configure desktop or networking devices and provide technical support
- Skills on supporting tablet or smartphones, conference room's AV equipment or video conference tools.
- Troubleshoot I.T related issues and report to the line manager or supervisor on the issues.
- Higher Diploma in Computer Studies or above
- 2 years working experience in I.T related field and have a solid helpdesk or deskside support background
- Knowledge of Windows XP, 7 and Windows-based applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and positive service attitude.
- Able to work independently
- 5-day work week
- Overtime pay or Compensation Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Performance Bonus (Based on client project)